IT Insider Online Editorial Policy
IT Insider Online covers security concerns and IT strategies that decision-makers in small to midsized businesses want to know about. Actionable IT security content mixed in with career advancement articles make the program a well-rounded resource for ambitious IT professionals.
- Kim Boatman is the managing editor of IT Insider Online. A California-based journalist with technology and small business expertise, she has contributed to The San Jose Mercury News for more than 15 years.
- Natalia Macrynikola is a group editor at Studio One Networks. She has worked on a variety of editorial programs, ensuring quality in content and style.
- Minda Zetlin is the vice president of The American Society of Journalists and Authors. The New York-based writer specializes in business and technology topics and has written several books, including the recent The Geek Gap.
- Marc Saltzman is a Toronto-based technology journalist whose articles appear in many print and online publications, including USA Today, AARP and Yahoo. His on-air segments on technology can be seen on CNN.
- Todd Wasserman is a New York-based journalist whose writing has appeared in The New York Times, Business 2.0 and Inc.
The information published on this program is produced independently by Studio One Networks or has been approved by the program’s managing editor after review. Content is written and edited by leading experts to ensure that only the most accurate information is published.
Studio One Networks follows accepted journalistic quality standards and principles in source selection and fact verification, and endorses ASME’s “ASME Guidelines for Editors and Publishers,” including “Best Practices for Digital Media.”
Studio One Networks does not mention the name or specific products of a given sponsor, although that sponsor’s product categories may be mentioned if they are relevant within editorial context.
Unless indicated, content contributors are not employed by or on retainer by the program’s sponsor. If a contributor is employed by or on retainer by the program’s sponsor, we agree to disclose this relationship in the biographical note on the page where that contributor appears.
In a Studio One program, you will see that some of our content, tools and links are labeled “From Our Sponsor”. This non-editorial content has not been reviewed by our editorial staff and is not subject to this editorial policy.
In such case that content be used on a sponsor’s Web site, it is done so with Studio One Networks permission.
Information provided by IT Insider Online should not be used as a substitute for professional health care. You should always consult your health professional before acting on any information seen here (or any other Web site).
About Studio One Networks
Studio One Networks is a privately owned media company that works with nationally known subject matter experts and top editors to create high-quality independent editorial content supported by corporate sponsors and syndicated across a variety of leading multimedia platforms.
For more information, visit Studio One Networks.
Back to Home Page